Sunday, January 9, 2011

United State of America

Have been in USA for one week, time flies, really...
This is my first time away from home for real far, first time go out from my country.
Hah, never been out from my country, once go out, go to the other side of universe, I must be crazy.
Faced a lot of problems, a lot of embarrassing moments, and of cause, a lot of learnings.

Still remember what happen in Penang airport, thought the automatic passport checking machine really work, trying to use it to scan my passport, apparently, I failed, haha, everyone was laughing at me.

But, I like it that way, what I leave behind for them was laughter, instead of sad and gloomy atmosphere.

Still, remember how my mom non-stop nagging me, keep saying pack you bag, cut your hair, faster come back, do not go anywhere anymore. Well, she is a mother, she has the right to nag, don't you think so? Well, I miss her nag, haha!

Will further update bout the problems I faced on the journey from Malaysia to USA, as tomorrow 8am got class, better sleep early. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment