Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hate myself for not being able to play instrument.

Kinda sad for not able to play any instrument.
Hope I wish I can play an instrument...especially piano.
Human are really strange, we always wanted to posses what people already posses,
till we forgotten what we possessed.
Well, in the same time, people wish to posses what we possessed.
Human are really greedy, and never satisfy.
I am one of those.
Sad.
When will I be content?
The day I die?
Maybe I will still wish more when I am dead.
Such ungrateful bastard.

5 comments:

  1. hey bro, be grateful of who you are. you have your own talents who sum ppl dun have.

    chillax, i also jealous why i cannot play drums and others can. it is a matter of opportunities. however, you can dance well and make jokes. that is you, and i like the way who you are ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx, I dance well? 0.0?
    Haha, Thx man!
    How you find my bloggieee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, you can dance well especial the 'hand-clap dance'(hope im correct about it..hehe). i found through violet's blog follower that is how i got to find your bloggieeeeee~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo~ i saw my name! haha...
    Ming Ruey, ur best instrument is your voice... u can sing right?
    Sing out with all your heart...
    I can play some musical instrument, yet i do not practise, so I'm not that good also, and always feel so lousy when compare with other better players...

    Appreciate what u have and smile! ^v^

    ReplyDelete
  5. My singing is bad thou, u heard before how bad my singing was. =(
    haha, your piano was dam good!
    But, we are always busy with our live...
    yes, I am enjoying life. =)

    ReplyDelete