Saturday, January 22, 2011

A bad day due to own stupidity.

Waked up at 9.00a.m, cause gotta Skype with parent.

But, they weren't around, cause they are out for teaching children class, God bless them. =)

Around ten, they are online. So, we talked, around 10.30, my friend bang on my door. We go for brunch at 11.00a.m. After finished brunch, want to go back to room to start working on my homework, who knows, I forgot to take my key out, and now I am locked up.

What to do, just gotta hang out in my friends room till my roommate is back. Was surfing the Facebook page, to look for my room mate profile, so sad that I did not add him and get his phone number. Own stupidity, no one to blame.

Back to the topic. Found his profile finally, uh huh. Nothing to do, then read what he post. Then, found out that he was not "pleasant" with my existence or appearance. He used the word "ironically". So, does that means he is annoyed by me? Yes? No? I do not know, but I know that he knows and He knows. But, he posted that one the 4th january, which is the second day we meet each other. First day was on 3rd, we hardly talk, cause when I am back room, he slept. 4th early morning I am out, he is still sleeping. So...I don't know. Hope, just that I am being too sensitive.

Start to feel that I am ready to leave the stone in my heart down. But it's because I am picking another stone up. Well, life is all about juggling. Left or right? Right or Wrong? Effect and Consequences? That's what burdening us?

Learned one thing today, do not take thing for granted, nothing is suppose to, and nothing is necessarily to be in such a way. You message people, people reply you. That's not necessarily, be grateful that people do take the effort and time to reply you. I guess, I am back fired, due to own stupidity, again. =X

Suddenly, thought of my mum. Morning, when Skype-ing, she say do not spend so much , my pocket broke d. After that, she ask me, got take money from ATM or not, mother is always so caring. I feel extremely guilty, because I bought a chocolate bar from vending machine that cost only USD 1 dollar, but convert back is RM3. Haiz...sorry...mummy...


Just trying to share this, It's design by me, it's originally a drawing of a nail-cutter, I deconstruct it, then reconstruct it. Kinda cool huh? I kind of like this one.

Good things does happen, today finally heard from a Baha'i from SCAD. They called me.
Ya Baha'u'llahabha for heard my prayers.
Another good things, I cut down on my diet. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment