Monday, September 19, 2011

Blood Fountain

Recently, my back is like a blood fountain, it's been bleeding a lot. Especially this few days, I have to agree with my friends theory that there's no one will not get backbitten by some other people. This prove to be really true. Don't wanna talk about it, as it will only make the injuries worse and hurt more.

Fuh, there's a girl say this to me today, You really like to go to library a lot, I wanna reply her, so that I can see you. Of course, I din't say that out, I will freak her out. Muahahaha, joking, she is my friend. Also, I have this guy with the email of lifestalker...0.0! WHO THE FISH IS THAT?

CREEPERRRRRRRR~~~~CREEPYYYYYYY~~~~CRISPY~~~~~~~~
OFF TO BED, MIDNIGHT WORK!
I MIGHT NOT HAVE A GOOD DAY, BUT I DO WANT YOU ALL TO HAVE A BLAST!

2 comments: