Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I am coming home

It's been like eleven months I am in America. Going home soon!
I am exited! Trembling like kid standing in front of a Gay!
Just by thinking about that I can Jizz!
Seriously, my school been raping me like hell. Money wise, mental wise, and physical wise!
Hohoho! But it's something I want to achieve in the future, it's something I love.
It's really hard to love what you choose and choose what you love.

I am going to get myself a camera! What a freak!
But it's so expensive, worry that will cost my parents a burden.
Really feel very bad! I am so worry about so many things. Worry about future of myself, and also my parents....

Ish! I just gotta live in the moment! But take future into consideration too!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back~!
    Don't know whether I will meet you or not, but u have all my support in whatever u strive for~ ^v^

    ReplyDelete