Sunday, September 4, 2011

Updates

It's been so long that I did not update my blog.
Used to update a few time in a week, at first I am motivated just to earn some cash, but now, it act as a place to my to "pour" out what is inside my heart and as a journal to check whether if I am still following the path I wanna walk or not.

Last quarter, the quarter just finished, I took introduction to screen writing class.
I wanna be a director, to spread message that is meaningful and inspiring, of course, educate and entertain in the meanwhile. Everytime, when I look at this, it sounds like a Utopia to me, but there are successful examples out there, just like 3 idiots (the best) in my mind, every child is special is good too, a bit too long. =P

I wrote a screenplay in the class, my lecturer like it a lot, I am very happy to hear that, as it's a confirmation to me. My classmates like it too. Which I believe, in the market nowadays, there's still souls, no everyone is still craving for something that is inspiring, I wish God will give me the test, and let me stay firm with this path. Yet, reality is harsh, I can't help thinking and worrying that I might not get a job or be what I wish. Personally, I want to be able to take care of my parent when I graduate, as I know I spend away most of their money for my education fee. So, I wish to be successful so that I can prove to them that they are right for putting their trust in me. I also want to create this trend of making inspirational movies, as the movies nowadays are...

Depart to Atlanta in 2-3 hours time, so excited! In the mean time, am so depress, thanks to k-on's song. It never fail to startles me, wish I can come out with this kind of series, Japanese are really good with this kind of youthful movies, which I look up on them a lot. Personally, JY is what I care bout the most, as that's the "last chance" where you still can campur tangan abit. There's a differences between anime and real life. I always pursue reality in my movies/script/screenwriting. If there's no sense of logic or reality, it's really hard for people to link it to themselves, and thus the impact will be less. To be able to achieve this, I still need a long way...will I achieve it someday? I don't know...because, I am not a good writer, actually, I don't even know what I am good with, sleep? eat? play? How ordinary I am, everytime when I look my myself, is nothing but black dots, holes, imperfection, fats! I know, focusing on my ownselves is an action of ego, but I can't help...

I still owe one of my friend a story, can a person like me...
can I really....
God knows....
Time will proves...

With that being said, thanks father and mother.
I wish I am more useful, so that I can do something for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment