Sunday, May 2, 2010

*Tick Tock*





*Tick Tock* *Tick Tock* *Tick Tock*
Everytime just one Tick, one second is gone, another Tock, another second is gone...without noticing...time is really flying and has away from us...so fast, one year has passed and it's time to seperate with my friend.

One of them, go back to Kuala Lumpur to day...guess, I still have chance to see her. Another one is my first Korean friend, Jessica, her flight is today 8.am....which is later, she do not want anyone to send her at airport, but i have decided to send her and against her will, as I believe that i will regret forever if i do not send her...well...guess, sometimes...u will just have to face it....

I heard people say that the longest or the biggest distance is that, I am standing in front of u, and u do not know that I love u. I beg to differ....i think the biggest distance is the time that has passed...no matter how u trying to revive or go back...it passed and it's end.


No comments:

Post a Comment