Monday, May 31, 2010

The Door?

Finally, today I get a better understanding or new perception about the meaning of door.
Door, is like a portal that linked one place to another place. It might mean location, situation, mindset, and even statuses.

I just came back from devotional gathering. I quarreled with my mom when on the way there due to some stupid reason. Then after devotional, I am having conversation with my friend. Then my friend said something:" you know? Among us, you are the one who need to reflect on yourself the most, even thou you are a very active Baha'i, but which which which aunty's son is at least 100 times or 1000times better than you cause at least and respect their parent."

I know I cant argue back, cause no matter what, I am the one who is wrong. People say, suit yourselves to the faith, but not the faith suits to yourselves. Perhaps, I should not be a Baha'i? Since, I will only disgrace the honor of the faith only, instead of stuck inside the basket and be the rotten egg...why not just leave and make the picture prettier...?

"The Baha'i door is always open, you can come in and you can go out", from someone pro...maybe I should leave, and enter only when I am qualified.

No comments:

Post a Comment