Wednesday, May 19, 2010

~! A long Friday !~

Last friday, I go to Kuala Lumpur, if u guys do not know where Kuala Lumpur is, then, it's where the Petronas Twin-Tower are...that's how twin tower is...

Let's go back to the actual story ba, I take 8.30am bas from Butterworth, so we reach KL around 12.30. The bas suppose to stop at bukit Jalil, but it stop at stadium something duta, well, whatever it is, from there, we have to go to Bukit Bintang, because I wanted to go to MACEE's office, to ask for some information about Universities in USA. We take bas, and go to Puda Raya, and from there we walk to Bukit Bintang, those uncles and aunties say it's just ten minute walking, but actually is 30minutes walking, well...anyhow, we still thankful to those uncles and aunties.

After walking for 30minutes, my friends they were tired they decided to wait for me in KFC, so I have to go and look for MACEE's office alone. It takes another 30minute journey for me to reach there. I finish my business there around 4pm. Then I have to walk back to the KFC, unfortunately, I am lost...>"<...but we have to meet our friend at Serdang around 5pm. So, I called my friend and ask them to wait for me at the LRT center, then I trying to run back, but, I cant run fast, due to my fatness...so I take taxi la...it cost me RM20 to go from bukit bintang to Pudu, it was so near, I am still wondering does it cost that much?

We manage to meet there and reach Bandar Tasik Selatan on time...then we need to take KTM to go Serdang, when we reach the station, so many people is there, so me and my friend decided to wait for second round then only we go up. Unfortunately, second round people still a lot. I have to push my friend go in then only I can go in. Before the door close, suddenly, got one person rushed out, nearly drag my friend's bag out also, we were forced to give way, then on half way, one of my friend say his handphone was missing, then I touch my pocket, eh! Mine also gone. Then my friend was asking around see whether got people saw it or not, but, the respond given was, he is noisy, I was like, the knife does not cut u, of cause u do not know the pain. It's ok u do not want to help, why would u talk so much?

Then we wait for our friend to pick us up lah, somewhere in front of 7-11, another 2 friend of mine say, curse those thieves, but we 2 was like...give them la. Be thou content, we was like, it's ok to lost those phone...like no rasa =.= perhaps...I should end this with a quote? Thanks for everything. Oh, and speaking of this, when I am looking for MACEE's office, there's a "chicken with shoes" ask whether want to....aiyah ><", u know lah, I was like shocked, why they picked a boy like me XD

Tests are benefits from God, for which we should thank Him. Grief and sorrow do not come to us by chance, they are sent to us by the Divine Mercy for our own perfecting. ~'Abdu'l-Baha

No comments:

Post a Comment