Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cannot stay in Penang anymore?

Haiz, last friday i go back my hometown, Butterworth. Reach home around 11 pm, everything still fine, watch movie with dad and mom, chit chat, then go to sleep around 2pm. So, the other day wake up around 11.30 la, bath, clean myself up then eat lunch, so when i am having my lunch my dad came back, and saw me eating lunch, on my spoon it's meat! And he start scolding say i always eat meat, unhealthy and blah blah blah...then shout ar!! =.=", i wonder what is happening, and he say since u go penang u getting fatter and fatter and fatter, i was like, WTH?

And, saturday and sunday they keep pumping me fruit juice, apparently they spend 1k sumthing for one blend machine i guess? They put apple, orange and bitter gourd, OMG, can u imagine the COMBO?!! I really wonder where they go and get all those supply, their supply was unlimited. =.=

DUH, I THINK THEY WANT ME TO GO BACK BUTTERWORTH AND STAY IS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO PUMP ME WITH THEIR ''HEALTHY'' JUICE!!! SAVE MEEEEEE~~~

3 comments:

  1. I also have fresh fruit juices almost everyday...
    carrot + green apple + cucumber + beetroot +...
    Coz our parents scared we're unhealthy...

    My mum always say i look pale, like 'mayat' oni.
    Ur dad says u r getting fatter, scared u got cardiovascular diseases.

    So, what we sud do now is get rid of those symptoms.
    I'll exercise more, and eat more food that gives me blood, to improve my complexion, so i look more like a human.
    U should watch ur diet, eat less oily/fried food, less meat, and slim down as much as possible.

    Then we will regain our 'freedom'...
    haha ^v^
    GAMBATEH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz><"
    okie, freedom huh?!!
    Then lets work hard togetherrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. your parents love and care for you :) bottoms up!

    ReplyDelete