Monday, January 4, 2010

Some realization


I am in my first ever Biology class, still in class now currently =P
My lecturer ask me what do u mean by life? I answered something that can walk and carry out action,another friend of mine say they contain cells. But, my lecturer say the significant is that, they can reproduce, i was like...hmm....
well, what ever it is, he said something that make me realize is that, a lot of thing that living in this world, they have different appearance, style of walking, or watever system, but in the end they still share the same system, as in, they still get the energy from plant and then transfer to energy, from there they produce Co2, and go back to plant. No matter what, deep inside, they are the same. I personally think that, that also applies to human, as we might have different outlook, but deep inside, we share same blood colour, bone structure and everything is the same. After all, we are waves upon one sea and leaves on one tree, and also flower of one garden...CHEERS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment