Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bad day

Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a rid

I have such a bad day today, today got test, so yesterday night, midnight oil la of cos =.="
then early early morning 6am wake up, bath then have to rush to campus, takes me around 45 minute to reach campus cause got jam la, traffic light la, u know...whatever is on the road...then morning 8am class was biology, then what, next saturday go field trip, report, and do poster, big trouble this time...now currently got 7 assignment including presentation...somebody save me...=(

Then, world religion test, section a 40%, section b 50%, section c 10%...section c and a i know how to do, only section b...how can lecturer set mark like this...so unfair...i am gone this time...and now u are gone(to myself)...then go and take my lunch, when going to pay money then only found out that i got no enough money...run around campus just to borrow RM1? man, this is making me sick...and sms someone, then run out of battery...well...hope nothing more going to happen...

Well, whatever it is, i am still standing! Come for me!! Babyyy~~~I must be crazy =P

2 comments:

  1. its up to you to decide whether you want to be happy or upset by the events :) but remember, ziqi jie jie here will be "jia you-ing" you from here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,well, i am still standing =D
    as always.

    ReplyDelete