Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How's Valentine Day?

How's everyone?

How you guys celebrate Valentine day?

with your love ones? friends? families? or it's just a normal day?

Anyhow, still wish everyone did enjoy valentine day. It's such an big event, cause everyday have love within them. =)

Let me share with you how I celebrate mine, just for the sake of sharing laaaa~~~ =P

So, Valentine day was on monday right?

So on sunday night, I basically gave a surprise to a girl.

Maybe the surprise was too big and it stunned that girl? Until now there's no reply. =D

Lolx, we all know what it means la. =X

My gift were simples and smalls.

A hair pin that comes all the way from her hometown, tied to a floating ballon with the word "happy valentine day", purposely pick that instead of I <3>

oh, and a fro-yo. Of course, and a self made card.

Basically, the fro-yo was put in her fridge.

The pin was tied to the balloon, and the ballon was tied to her room's door, and the string of the balloon supporting the card that I made. That's it, I am such a cheap a** right?

Haha, I know I know.

It can't be help, I am who I am. =D

No news is good news.

At least, I am able to concentrate on my work.

Peace and Love.

Wish everyone has a nice Valentine Day.

I notice the improvement of my courage!!!

Hohohohooho~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment