Sunday, December 13, 2009

The service of Jalan Ong Yi How Maybank

Oh my God, the service of the Maybank of Jalan Ong Yi How was seriously sucks man!
Today i go there to close my account. At the reception there, the worker just pass me a paper and ask me to fill in without telling me what to fill in. That one is still ok, then after that he ask me to go to counter 6. Then i go to counter 6, when i go upstairs, counter 6 there has no people, so i was thinking, maybe the worker is just away. So i waited for like around 30-45 minute, yet, there is still no people. So, i get a bit frustrated and i go to counter 5. Apparently, there is no people waiting, but suddenly got our ''merley'' friend walk in, and she ask me to wait and she settle for her first, i was like What The Hell?!!

Then after that, after she finish settling for our ''merley'' friend, she tell me, its rest time, please go to next counter, OMG! What the hell is this? Then i move to another counter, i waited for like 5 minute, yet its still not my turn. Finally, there is one counter that is empty and she ask me to go to her counter then only i settled my account thing. Seriously, the service is really suck thou....Well, i wonder with this kind of service, can we really consider our Bank service is good?
I wonder hmm....''Merleyxia Boleh''....

No comments:

Post a Comment